Sweet Sixteen
Heaven knows when I will grow up!
I often hear my mom says :"you r no more a kid"!
So, to be big
I wore Momz saree ,
Which kept coming down!
I tried to do dad's MBA problems,
But always ended up with frown!
I tried to ride my dad's bike,
But ended up breaking some part!
I often tried to chat online,
But ended up getting virus to PC!
Finally I decided to be small,
But unfortunately I became sweet Sixteen!
And I often hear my mom say : "U R GROWN UP"
I often hear my mom says :"you r no more a kid"!
So, to be big
I wore Momz saree ,
Which kept coming down!
I tried to do dad's MBA problems,
But always ended up with frown!
I tried to ride my dad's bike,
But ended up breaking some part!
I often tried to chat online,
But ended up getting virus to PC!
Finally I decided to be small,
But unfortunately I became sweet Sixteen!
And I often hear my mom say : "U R GROWN UP"
